GIMHwak group has currently employed more than 250 staff, welder, worker and seafarer that you may find yourself suitable to be part of our group.
Works at Shipyard/Shipyard Office:
Safety & Health Officer
– A relevant Diploma or Degree holder preferably with Safety & Health Officer certification and related working experience.
– Thorough understanding of legislation relating to safety standards.
– Good communication / interpersonal skills and conflict resolution skills.
Accountant / Senior Accountant
– Degree in Accountancy or relevant professional qualifications. (Preferably with knowledge of QNE)
– With integrity and responsible person/willing to take up responsibility.
– Self starter (Do work without much supervision but be able to report to authority accordingly)
– Team player with the ability to multi-task and work independently.
– With a relevant Engineering degree or above;
– New and experienced candidate will be accepted;
– Willingness to learn and to work overtime. (only if necessary)
– Minimum of SPM or above;
– Able to speak & read Malay & English;
– Active & responsible, self-motivated.
TO APPLY: Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org | Fax resume to: 084-326325
Work at Shipping Office:
Engineer / Mechanic
– Engineer / mechanic with Diploma or Degree qualification;
– Experienced candidate with Safety & Health Officer certification will be an added advantage;
TO APPLY: Email resume to: email@example.com | Fax resume to: 084-327 288
Last updated: 09th August 2017