GIMHwak group has currently employed more than 250 staff, welder, worker and seafarer that you may find yourself suitable to be part of our group.
Works at Shipyard/Shipyard Office:
– Diploma or degree holder in engineering field, and/or relevant working experiences.
– Provide technical support in the principles, techniques and practices of mechanical engineering.
– Preferably minimum of 2 years hands on working experience in related field.
– Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
– Communication skill to include writing ability and verbal expression.
– A relevant certificate holder or equivalent qualification and/or relevant working experience.
– Preferably two or more years of experience in engine maintenance & repair.
– Responsible, positive attitude, mature and able to work with minimum supervision.
Lathe Machine Operator
– At least 3-5 years working experience in related field.
– Have required knowledge of the operation of the lathe engine or related equipment.
– Preferable 3 years of relevant working experience in store.
– Honest and firm personality.
TO APPLY: Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org| Fax resume to: 084-326325
Last updated: 22 February 2021